Wednesday 2 March 2016

PASTOR ATTACKED MEMBER OVER WIFE.

Image result for MAN ATTACKED OVER WIFE
An Ile-Ife Customary Court has dissolved a 10-year-old marriage of Mr. Olusola Onifade and Simbiatu Onifade on the allegation that their pastor had snatched Simbiatu.

Olusola Onifade, a plank dealer, had approached the court urging it to dissolve the marriage because their Pastor simply identified as Femi Olayinka (63) was having an affair with Simbiatu.
He also told the court that Olayinka had confessed to him that he was having an affair with her and threatened to kill him if he (the husband) not leave the wife for him.Both Olusola and Simbiatu Onifade were persuaded to attend Pastor’s Church, Christ Miracle Church, Orisun-Iye, Power Line, Ajebamidele, Ile-If, not knowing that they were dating each other.According to him, “I was disappointed when Pastor Olayinka confessed to me of having sexual intercourse with my wife, adding that he had impregnated her thus urging him to stay away from her.
“God exposed the relationship to me in the dream when I saw pastor struggling with me on a particular thing in the dream, when I woke up, I asked my wife, she denied having affairs with the pastor.But, when I went to my pastor, he confessed that truly he was having an affair with my wife and that he could not leave her; that she was pregnant for him, and was ready to marry her.”
The President of the court, Chief Bunmi Adegoke, after listening to all the arguments ordered the dissolution of the marriage for the safety of the husband and the court awarded the custody of the two children to the plaintiff for proper care

No comments:

Post a Comment