Thursday 21 January 2016

AMY SCHUMER: LATEST IN JOKE ACCUSATION


Amy Schumer by Mario Santor.jpgHer complete name are Amy Beth Schumer a comedian, born  June 1 1981 in Manhattan New York USA. She once work as a waitress before starting stand-up comedian.
more picture after the cut.
Image result for amy schumer
She was accused of  stealing joke from other comedian for her stand-up act
On her response on the Social Media she said

“On my life, I have never and would never steal a joke
people, reported that Tammy pescatelli apologized to Amy Schumer for accusing her of stealing joke.
 The People reported
Pescatelli said that she first noticed the similarity between her and Schumer's joke when the trailer for Trainwreck was first released. And while fans pointed it out to her at the time, she didn't make a fuss about it until she spoke with Madigan and Liebman. picture of Pescatelli insert Amy  Schumer
 
"I was the last to the party and I drank the most and was the loudest," said Pescatelli. "I probably should have just stayed out of it and kept my mouth shut." 

In retrospect, she admits that it is possible that Schumer unknowingly used a similar joke.
 Amy Schumer said, 
“I’m being accused of stealing jokes and I wanted to come and talk to you about it and clear my name because I would never ever do that and never have,” she said, adding she would happily take a polygraph test to affirm that she did not take material from anyone else. “I would never, ever do that, and I never have . . . I have to come up with so much material for my TV show, this movie, stand-up. And I’m so careful. . . . I will literally take a polygraph. And I just would never do that. That would be so stupid for me to do that. 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment