Tuesday 20 October 2015

WHERE DO I REPAIRE 2500A or 4000A BREAKER?

Is this  your question?


 I will say good day because this is really a good  day for you out there. Listen to this confession " I have been  looking all the  way for where i could see some one to repair a 2500A air  circuit breaker (ACB) and a 4000A Air circuit Breaker (ACB) for my power system until now thank God I met you" the guy said .

This business as been on going over the years yet a number of guy does know.
to start with, there are different  types of breaker, they also varies in sizes. the few types that are popular includes
  •  MCCB
  • MCB
  • ACB
  • RCB
    •  They are also manufactured by different companies. 

This shows a 2500A Air Circuit Breaker 3pole. if you need more information just call 08170052303

No comments:

Post a Comment