Tuesday 27 September 2022

Consider these facts when you have Toddler in Kitchen

Great we started looking at safeguarding our kids in the kitchen. Let's look at some of the factors that we might need to consider. when we are discharging our responsibility at home. Reegardless of your educational background, certain facts are important when it comes to protecting toddlers or children generally. Facts like protecting kids from sharp objects, These includes knifes, blades, broken bottles. Others might be glasses even atimes sharp adges of kitchen cabinets and even posthole. slippery floors,electronic appliances and so on. But how can we best protect kids from kitchen related accident. We have read on many occasions where toddlers have become victims of a domestic accident. We have heard and as well seen children growing up with remarkable scars that remain with them till death. How best can we dispense our duties and still protect our children from accident. The truth remains that if an unfortunate event were to happen,the society has a way of dumbing the blaims on the woman and accusing them of negligence. How then can we be found not guilty in a society looking for convicts. Consider the following facts First thing you need to decide is if the toddler must be with you. Is there a way I can avoid this? is someone home to looks after my child while I cook? Is there a safe place to put my child while I cook? Do I have a walker and enough toys to keep my toddler busy while I cook? If the answers to all of these are no, then you consider the option of putting the toddler with you in the kitchen but there is incumbent need to put some safety precautions

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I am left with no choice but to put my baby with me in the kitchen especially when there's no one home to look after her

    ReplyDelete