Friday 25 December 2015

PLEASE HELP I WANT TO KEEP MY PREGNANCY.

Image result for expectant motherI am an expectant  mother, in the next (3) three month, my first   child would have been on planet  earth living. But I am very disturb  and wouldn't  want anything hazardous  to happen to my unborn baby.
Earnestly , I love to be a mother, but the  turn of event  made me  always sit up and ask myself where I have got it wrong.  I place premium to nothing in life than my family. My mother taught  us how to be homely, therefore I would love to take care and nurture  my home the way my mother did to me.
My name is Kemi.  Second in the family of six children all females. We are from a monogamy family. My parent are disciplinary, now in their 70s and 80s. I am 38, a graduate of Business Administration from one of the federal universities.  I always take considerable care before taking decision. But the choice of  Samson as my husband really beat my imagination. Would I have made mistake? I would have often time. Or is it a change of character? What is happening please  somebody should help.
Our upbringing was coherence to a simple fact that my parents pattern of life was shape toward success. I thank  God, today,  I appreciate  God for my parents. In fact when I graduated I proceeded for my second degree where I met Samson  in one of the symposia organized in the honour  of our Vice Chancellor.
I was 26 when I met him, he was 30, he happened to be a nice gentle guy back then, easy going and handsome young man. Every woman would love to spend her life with him. We were both members of the organizing committee.   I was the organizing secretary while he was the president. Our assignment brought us closed. In fact ,it was the best ever organized since the inception of that  department. This is how our relationship started. I could remember vividly the first night call we made, when I checked my phone it was 47 minutes  and it seem we have just spoken for few seconds. This was one of the events that changed the course of my reasoning.  Samson became the big picture in my life.
On completing our programme, I picked a job with  a commercial bank, now I am at the top management position. Samson returned to his family business. We were doing good. We were best of friends.  We got wedded few months after completing our course. Because I made my point clear to him, no marriage no sex. Perhaps we did not want to miss each other. We put everything in orderso to get married. I had sex experience a night after our wedding. This was the first ever experience therefore, I couldn’t sort out the difference 
Three years ago  his business crumble . Three container of gas exploded and burst into flame  bringing the entire factory into an iron  vestiges. Goods were turned into ashes. This singular event exposes the  extravagant life Samson has been living over the years. All my investment could not be accounted for. But  this couldn’t stopped me from loving him.
Now, my story begins, after the inferno, Samson’s family calls me the wizard that eats babies from my womb , trigger fire to consume , Samson’s factory. Despite my millions of investment in the business that Samson wouldn’t give account. I have done all within my power to show Samson that I care.  For six year we have being together, I have subjected myself to all manner of test  results show  that i am alright.  A number of times he has told   me all his days in school  there no lady he sleeps with, without missing her period except me. He would frighten , you better go and check yourself, because two men would not continue to stay together. I would cry, I will beg, I have been humiliated
Seven months ago  a doctor advised  that both of us subject ourselves to a test , which after a lot of pleading , begging with tears Samson accepted to come with me. Guess what?   The nitrite content in Samson semen is zero. Samson buried his face in his palms in shame. At that point I became violent . trust  a woman who has been humiliated. I sent copied of the result to whoever I could imagine matters in the situation and subjected myself to artificial insemination. Now I am six month pregnant. Have I acted folly? Will Samson accept to father this child?. Now everybody knows the truth. Do I go back to Samson? Please, someone should help!  


Please if have some confidential advice or story write: enlogven@gmail.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment