Thursday 25 August 2016

He killed his Mother, and Sister-in-Law (Photo)

His name is Abubakar Usman, a 25 year-old Fulani  herdsman who killed his 65-year-old mother   also killed his Sister-in-law 35 in cool blood. Could someone suggest formal education to this folk and teach them the value to human life
.
Read his story.
“I am into cattle rearing. On that day when I woke up, I took N1,000 from my room and took my cows out for grazing. Suddenly, I discovered that the cattle were running away and I followed them. On getting back home, something came over me and I used a knife to stab my mother. I also stabbed my brother’s wife. I believe that my father charmed me. I do not have mental disorder.”  
Ababakar was paraded on Wednesday along two other suspect by the Kwara State Police Headquarters Ilorin. The other are Yahaya Umar and Abubakar Saletu who allegedly caught with a Human Head.

Usman, who lived in the Patigi area of the state, said that he could not explain what pushed him to the crime. He, however, alleged that his father might have charmed him, adding that he regretted his action.

No comments:

Post a Comment