Saturday 7 May 2016

PRINCE HARRY, PRINCESS DIANA INSPIRED, CREATE HIS WORLD- PHOTO


Prince Henry is the younger son of Prince Charles. He  is commonly called prince Harry. He was born 1984.

Yes, he loves caring for people mostly the young people. It is great to see him creating a world of his own. Using his position to make a difference, he also connect wonderfully. One of his fans Kritin  wrote. More pic after the cut.

Prince Harry talk more about the inspiration he draws from his mother, though he has no fair memories of his mother. Princess Diana 
“All I want to do is make my mother incredibly proud, that’s all I’ve ever wanted to do.When she died, there was a gaping hole, not just for us but also for a huge amount of people across the world,” he says. “If I can try and fill a very small part of that, then job done. I will have to, in a good way, spend the rest of my life trying to fill that void as much as possible. And so will William.”
The little Prince Harry with Mum

He said this on  Invictus 
“You turn up and you think you’re invincible in a super-duper aircraft, but you’re helpless,” he says. “Then I come back and I say, ‘How can I use my name and that spotlight to the best effect?’ ” Creating the Games, he notes, was “almost like a cure for that pain I had back then.”

No comments:

Post a Comment